Nonclinical Study Repository with Study and Cross-Study Search, Analytics, & Visualization
Xbiom Nonclinical Insights includes:
Longitudinal integration of disparate components of nonclinical studies into a repository for search and discovery of signals or cohorts based on specified criteria.
- Safety, toxicology analysis and visualization of study and cross-study analytics.
- Maintain data in a Universal Data Model with harmonized terminology and normalized units for easy repurposing, including generation of SEND datasets.
- Monitoring of interim data from ongoing studies.
- Data loading and adaptors for disparate sources as well as SEND datasets.
- Xbiom™ Insights allow researchers to capture insights by generating TFL objects that include figures, tables, and listings with annotations for any selected cohorts; and save these TFLs for future access and publishing.
- Preconfigured monitoring tables and charts accessible from the study dashboard.
- Overall study timeline view of the ongoing study with events
- Monitoring individual patients for safety and efficacy in integrated longitudinal view for dosing, events, lab, PK and biomarker data.
- To scan through the tabulated data for each subject integrated with EDC, PK and Biomarker data along with curated notes
- Stratified search and cohort building
- Customized statistical analysis of the cohort with provision to save as a TFL in your personal workspace or collaborate with team for insight generation