NONCLINICAL CROSS-STUDY ANALYTICS & WAREHOUSING
- Semantic integration of disparate nonclinical studies and bioanalytics into a single search and discovery platform.
- Users set complex query masks with Boolean logic to detect safety, toxicology or other patterns of signals in findings across a range of studies.
- Maintain data in a universal data model with harmonized terminology and normalized units for easy repurposing.
- Data loading and adaptors for disparate sources as well as SEND data sets.
- Xbiom™ Insights combines the R&D needs for integrating disparate nonclinical studies and bio-analytics into a single search/discovery platform where users can establish complex query masks to detect safety, tox, other patterns or signals in the findings across a range of studies.
- An automated export of SEND data to the Xbiom™ Insights partition means that as sponsors get ready to submit SEND data, all these new studies will be automatically included in the cross-study research and search capability.
- Contains underlying repository for data warehousing and analytics.