PointCross is committed to the highest ethical standards in all our business dealings. We follow the principle that honesty, transparency, and accountability are fundamental to our success and how we operate. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations in the conduct of our business and we prohibit our employees, affiliates, or representatives of our company from engaging in unlawful activities, or circumventing laws, that undermine the integrity and reputation of PointCross. We follow these principles to build trust and confidence in our products and work we offer the communities we serve.
Code of Conduct and Ethics:
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations: We comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Anti-Bribery Act prohibiting the solicitation or payment of bribes and / or gifts in exchange for services or preferential treatment as a supplier or business partner.
- Commitment and Priorities: We prioritize our commitment to our customers, our employees and our shareholders in this general order. We think and act on behalf of, and in the interests of the customer. We encourage our employees to offer their best to our customers as a means to develop themselves professionally and personally. We do this to earn the trust of our customers and build value for our shareholders.
- Conflicts of Interest: We watch for, and avoid, conflicts of interests personally, or in business dealings, that might compromise the interests of the Company or our Clients. Team members are expected to report any potential conflicts of interest to their supervisor or manager and see through to a resolution.
- Anti-Bribery: We do not offer, or solicit, or accept bribes or other improper compensation from any person, entity, or government officials, in connection with our business activities. We also do not make contributions to political parties or candidates to influence or gain unfair advantage in favor our business activities.
- Gifts and Entertainment: We do not offer, give, solicit, or accept gifts or entertainment outside for the purpose of influencing business decisions, and any gifts given are within the reporting guidelines of IRS, or the rules applicable by the receiving entity.
- Reporting of Violations: We report any suspected violations of this Code of Conduct and Ethics, or any other company policies, to our supervisor or manager without any fear of retaliation
- Data Integrity: We maintain the integrity of the data we collect and analyze on behalf of our customers, as outlined in our commitment to data security & privacy
- Confidentiality: We maintain the confidentiality of all client data subject to a Non Disclosure Agreement, and follow the GDPR and other applicable privacy and data confidentiality rules.
- Respect for Others: We treat all people with respect and dignity, and do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Environmental Responsibility: We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact and complying with environmental laws and regulations.
- Corporate Governance: We have a Board of Directors that provides oversight of our business activities and ensures that we maintain the highest standards of corporate governance. We regularly review and update our policies and procedures to ensure that we are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of our business, including our compliance with laws and regulations and our service quality.
Violations of this Code of Conduct and Ethics may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or engagement.
By following this Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, we demonstrate our commitment to strong governance, ethical business practices, and the highest standards of service quality.