Interim Study Monitoring: A Monthly or Per-Study Offering
Study Monitors, Rejoice!
PointCross’ Interim Study Monitoring Offer provides biotechs with unprecedented speed to data: Analyze ongoing study data from twice-daily downloads on multiple Tox studies, or access PK parameters in a day, rather than weeks.
In Summary PointCross’ Interim Study Monitoring for biotech’s offers:
- Monitor 3 ongoing studies per month (or more)
- No user limits
- Load legacy studies for cross study analysis, SEND or non-SEND, i.e. PDF Study Reports
- Data sourced directly from the study CRO, specialty labs, and integrated into a “single-pane” view on Xbiom’s Nonclinical Insights SaaS module
- Democratize your data: Toxicology, biology, Safety (DMPK), and others are given role-based access as defined by your organization’s protocols
- Generate SEND (exchange standard) exports of your data throughout the study, and generate final SEND package for 30% of the cost of a 3rd party provider, with PointCross’s unique 100% Quality & Consistency check when reconciled against the GLP Study Report